Over 100 educators from around the state have already joined us on an exploration of Minnesota's Changing Climate during the the 2011-2012 school year. Join us on an exploration of Minnesota’s Changing Climate and add your classroom or educational setting to the map!
The Minnesota’s Changing Climate curriculum and online classroom offer a variety of different ways to engage with the project and extend learning in your educational setting. It is our hope that during the 2011-2012 school year participants:
- Use at least three of the activities in the Minnesota’s Changing Climate curriculum.
- Visit the Minnesota’s Changing Climate online classroom at least four times during the 2011-2012 school year
- Share photos, videos or observations from your biome and/or action projects during the 2011-2012 school year via our online classroom
- Use the Explore Minnesota’s Biomes Kit to take students outside and share via the online classroom any observations at least four times during the 2011-2012 school year
- Provide feedback via our evaluators or informally via email or phone
Throughout the 2011-2012 academic year the Will Steger Foundation will be available to support curriculum and online classroom integration, as well as action project development and implementation. Support is available through:
- Phone or email consultation
- A limited number of classroom or school visits (four schools throughout the state will receive a visit from Will Steger. These schools will be selected based on scheduling and their commitment to the project)
- A limited number of professional development opportunities
- Technology guidance and troubleshooting with the online classroom Contact